Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Hilarious Possibilities of Technology

Ever wondered how technology can seem hilarious? Any ideas? This article focuses on several such possibilities. Read on to find out.

Here they go:

· Long time ago, people who sacrificed their sleep, family, food, laughter and other joys of life were called saints. But now, they are called IT Professionals.

· I changed my password to "Incorrect" so that when I forget what it is, the computer will say, "The Password is Incorrect."

· Never let the computer know that you are in a hurry. Computers can smell fear. They slow down if they know that you are running out of time!

· Wikipedia: I know everything!

Google: I have everything!

Facebook: I know everybody!

Internet: Without me, you are all nothing!

· I won't be impressed with technology until I can download chocolate.

· Life is what happens between wifi signals.

· Algorithm of success:

While(nosuccess) { tryAgain(); if(Dead) break; }

· We are stuck with technology when what we really want is just stuff that works.

· "Username or Password Incorrect"

... Well at least tell me which one it is.

· "Grandpa, what was the biggest upgrade you saw when you went to school?

"Colored chalk."

· Listening to your wife is like reading the terms and conditions of a website. You understand nothing, still you say, "I agree."

· I don't understand why people think that technology is making us antisocial. I will ignore you just easily with a book as I will with my cell phone.

· Life was much easier when Apple and Blackberry were just fruits.

· If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

· I finally realized it. People are prisoners of their phones, that's why they are called cell phones.

· Technology is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs.

· I wonder what people who type "U" instead of "You" do with all their free time.

· Teacher: Essay Assignment- "What I did on my summer vacation"... No I don't want to "Just check your Facebook Page."

· If computers get too powerful, we can organize them into committees. That'll do them in.

· Lo! Men become the tools of their tools.

· The production of too many useful things results in too many useless people.

· The real danger is not that computers will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like computers.

· The future masters of technology will be light-hearted and intelligent. The machine easily masters the grim and dumb.

· Technology makes it possible for people to gain control over everything, except over technology.

· One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men. No machine can do the work of one extraordinary man.

· Man is a slow, sloppy and brilliant thinker; the machine is fast, accurate and stupid.

· Computers have lots of memory but no imagination.

Summing up, while technology has got too many upsides, it can really turn out to be hilarious as I demonstrate in this article. Did it make you smile? I sincerely hope so. Isn't technology cool?

Rosina S Khan has authored this article. For a wealth of free resources based on an Academic Guide on Databases, quality scholar papers, valuable blogs, commendable articles, amazing self-help eBooks and stunning fiction stories, all authored by her, and much more, visit: http://rosinaskhan.weebly.com. You will be glad that you did.

If you would rather like to access her terrific collection of eBooks based only on fiction and self-help and download them for free, visit: http://www.facebook.com/RosinaSKhan.hub.



Article Source: EzineArticles

No comments:

Post a Comment